Honeysuckle Hill Inn COVID-19 Control Plan
We look forward to welcoming you to beautiful Cape Cod! Please note: We take COVID-19 very seriously. Here are some of the steps we are taking to ensure the quality and safety of your stay.
- We have reduced our daily occupancy to 3 rooms (6 guests) for the foreseeable future, providing more space for you to enjoy our lovely common areas.
- Breakfast for two is now available on our screened-in porch.
- Masks will be required whenever you are in common areas, except for breakfast service. We will be wearing masks and gloves as well.
- Coffee/tea makers will be available in your room.
- Individual coffee/tea dispensers will be at your table. Your breakfast will be served via a tray placed on a center table in the dining room, where you can take it back to enjoy at your table.
- Payments for services will be contactless. Balances due will be taken using the credit card information from your deposit.
Hygiene, Cleaning and Disinfecting
- Hand sanitizer will be available in all common areas.
- Guest rooms and common areas have been decluttered to make the sanitization process more thorough.
- Complimentary toiletries will be individually packaged for single use. Sanitized hair dryers will be available upon request.
- All room keys, remotes and toiletries will be disinfected prior to your stay and be placed in a sanitary, sealed bag.
- Common areas will be cleaned and disinfected each day with special attention given to surfaces such as door knobs, light switches, handrails and other commonly touched surfaces.
- Guest rooms will be left vacant for 24 hours between guests to allow for deep cleaning, disinfecting, and air exchange.
- We are using a Triple Sheeting Procedure on your bed. Blankets and comforters will be encased by a third outer sheet, ensuring a clean, sanitary, and safe sleeping environment.
- Dirty linens will be removed and transported with single-use sealed bags. Bagging will be done in the guest rooms to avoid contamination of common areas.
- Windows and doors throughout the inn will be open whenever possible to ensure adequate ventilation.
- Air-conditioner filters will be disinfected between guest visits. Your room windows will be opened during the day to increase air circulation.
To support the Massachusetts COVID-19 Community Tracing effort, the following information will be collected from all guests: dates of stay, name, home address, phone number and email address.